ISO International Standards are used by businesses to improve their management systems to help them to:
- Reduce waste and costs
- Reduce risks
- Support competitive advantage
- Access new markets
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Win new customers
- Gain a competitive advantage
Achieving ISO certification can demonstrate to your customers that your business has the ability to meet their expectations on product or service performance, safety and quality. Certification may also be a legal or contractual requirement in some industries and territories.
There are many systems available to help organisations implement the various ISO management systems within their business. The key to choosing a system that works for your organisation is to ask your provider or consultant some searching questions such as:
- How accessible is the system to my employees?
- Is the system easy to use and maintain?
- Is the system cost effective?
- Will the system help us to achieve certified ISO status?
- Does the system address the requirements for effective risk management?
- Does the system provide an easy means of measuring and analysing performance?
- Will our organisation be able to access and use the system quickly and easily?
- Is the system secure and fully backed up?
- Does the system prompt the organisation for actions and provide warnings and alerts?
- Can I schedule system warnings and alerts?
- Does the system provide for effective audit scheduling, reporting and corrective actions?
- Does it have news and updates covering ISO changes?
- Does it have a dedicated server for fast uploading/downloading of data?
- Can we place our brand on the system?
What is ProActive?
ProActive is the leading web based platform for ISO management systems. ProActive is essentially secure web based software providing secure access to your ISO management system any time you need it via desk top, tablet or smart phone from the office, satellite location or when on the move.
ProActive covers all of the most popular ISO standards, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, ISO 50001 and TS 16949 etc.
The interface is intuitive and easy to use and gives you the ability to manage the process of ISO certification with ease.
Using an easy to navigate dashboard you will be able to access all of the areas you will need to maintain an effective management system to meet ISO certification requirements and make continual improvements in the future.
ProActive provides areas for:
- Action logs
- Equipment control
- Measurement and analysis
- Regulations and other requirements
- Email warnings
- System settings
There are 2 options available “Full Build” and “Assisted Build”.
For organisations lacking ISO experience or where critical short term certification deadlines apply and when you need competent and rapid assistance. A consultant will oversee the majority of your system build.
For organisations capable of implementing a certification project but where structured assistance from a consultant is required to fill gaps in experience or competence.
If you are looking for a system that will give your organisation an effective and easy way of achieving ISO certification and maintaining ongoing compliance, please call us to discuss your requirements with one of our team.