BRGS Standard for Food Safety
- Food safety
- BRC Food certification
- Customer confidence
Developed by is developed by food industry experts from retailers, manufacturers and food service organisations the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety provides rigorous risk management ensuring food safety.
The Standard is now at its seventh issue level, well-established throughout the UK and globally.
The BRCGS Standard focuses on:
- Management commitment.
- Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) based food safety programmes.
- Quality management systems.
- Auditing good manufacturing processes or GMP
- Auditing areas with the highest rate of product recalls and withdrawals.
- Ensuring consistency of the audit process.
- Promoting greater resilience, transparency and traceability in the supply chain.
Using ProActive to host your BRCGS Food Safety system your organization will soon be applying an effective framework from which to manage product safety, legal conformity and quality, adopting effective operational controls for use during food / ingredient manufacturing and processing. Contact us using the form below if you would like to receive a quotation for BRC Food Safety consultancy and a system build using ProActive.