ISO compliance software sourcing questions?
There are several proven ISO management software packages on the market. Key questions relating to software selection include;
1. Will the software make ISO certification easier to achieve and how?
2. Can the ISO compliance software be used to integrate additional standards such as ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 without having to purchase additional expensive software modules?
3. How safe and secure is our data using the compliance software package?
4. What back up services are in place if technical issues arise?
5. What track record does the ISO compliance software have of helping achieve first time ISO certification irrespective if the system is based on ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 or ISO 27001:2013?
6. What are the ongoing costs associated with the ISO compliance management software package?
7. What level of ISO compliance software functionality is being offered compared to other competing packages?
8. If required, are consultants qualified in the deployment of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 27001:2013, ISO 55001:2014 and BRGS standards and your selected ISO management software package available to assist?
9. Can the software provider offer training services?
10. Was the software designed by compliance professionals possessing an established track record of success?
11. Is the software segmented into different, often expensive modules i.e. for legal registers and compliance evaluation?
12. Will the ISO compliance software package help to facilitate continual improvement?
Go to www.proactiveqms.com for more helpful information.