BRC Food Safety Consultancy
Developed by food industry experts from retailers, manufacturers and food service organisations the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety provides rigorous risk management ensuring food safety.
The Standard is now at its ninth issue level, well-established throughout the UK and globally.
- Food safety
- Customer confidence
- BRC Food certification
- Repeat business
The BRC Standard places focus on the following
- Management commitment.
- Hazard analysis and critical control point (HACCP) based food safety programmes.
- Quality management systems.
- Auditing good manufacturing processes or GMP
- Auditing areas with the highest rate of product recalls and withdrawals.
- Ensuring consistency of the audit process.
- Promoting greater resilience, transparency and traceability in the supply chain.
Using ProActive to host your BRC Food Safety system your organization will soon be applying an effective framework from which to manage product safety, legal conformity and quality, adopting effective operational controls for use during food / ingredient manufacturing and processing. Contact us using the form below if you would like to receive a quotation for BRC Food Safety consultancy and a system build using ProActive.