Consultancy selection is critical to the eventual quality of your ISO asset management system. Selecting the right consultant means your system will rapidly begin to pay for itself and more!
Great ISO 55001:2014 consultants differentiate themselves through effective skills, real life experience and competences developed across various business sectors and challenging situations possessing the ability to adapt to the variable demands and often presented by client processes, risk, associated products and services.
Services provided by our ISO 55001 consultants is defined by the following traits and skills:
- Confidence backed up by qualifications, experience and a proven track record in effective ISO 55001 implementation
- Persistent in the pursuit of client improvement objectives
- The ability to help your organization to pro-actively manage the lifecycle of its assets, from acquisition to decommission
- Good listening skills - listens first, talks later
- Possesses the ability to get new ideas across to the client
- Collaborative leadership style when providing ISO55001 advice, able to integrate with the client’s team
- Flexible and adaptable when faced with challenging situations
- Skilled in problem solving and able to demonstrate the benefits of effective root cause analysis
- Qualified in ISO 55001 application across a range of business sectors by leading UKAS accredited certification bodies
- Proficient in “risk based thinking” and able demonstrate “risk based approaches to asset management"
- A team player able to generate enthusiasm amongst the client team
- Always learning and seeking improved ways of doing things
- Maintains continued professional development (CPD) and ahead of change
Our consultant selection process is rigorous and effective. This is demonstrated by genuine improvements in client business performance and resulting client testimonials.