ProActive QHSE software updates January 2023
17 January 2023
More Innovation from ProActive with these recent updates!
- Action logs by locations facility added for recording the location originating the action log.
- Action log type added for the creation of action log reports by type i.e. customer complaints. manufacturing, external provider non conformities. OHS, environmental etc.
- Action log access restriction to locations allocated by your admin team. Improves performance focus and accountability - Edit User Access Permission
- Acton log reports – Create reports by all, individual or multiple allocated locations and type.
- Action log content support - drag and drop file capture file explorer for action logs to capture supporting information .
- Export to excel function – revised spreadsheet to include both locations and categories and type.
- Dashboard – Count open and under investigation action logs relating to allocated action log locations only.
- Comprehensive EXTERNAL PROVIDER CONTROL work stream software aimed at enhancing the assessment / risk management of your suppliers, contractors and service providers.
- Record source table format to be made identical in format to that used for “Documented Information (System Docs) Access Rights”.
- New illustrated External Provider Control instruction manual.
- Records details – Provide for client specified disposal method above the currently standardised for “Archived Electronically” and “Shredded”.
- Equipment report reporting improvements – category and locations.
- Additional file directory for the capture of support documentation/evidence of conformity.
- New location selector for allocated system documents - Edit User Access Permission
- Logo set up functions for one logo all locations or an individual logos for separate locations.
- Individual forms allocation facility. - Edit User Access Permissions
- Add document viewer functionality to all file explorers.
- Improved, easier to use and better illustrated instruction manuals.